Monday, June 2, 2008

This Entry Not found

So have you ever had a day where you cannot remember anything for the life of you?

No? well then me either!

Actually I'm having one of those days today. I woke up this morning at the bright and wonderful awful hour of 6 am. To a screaming newborn goat. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with a screaming infant goat(because its well just a baby) this morning I had to go over a mental checklist just to remember the basics.

Bottle? check

Towel? Check

Baby? check

nipple that doesn't leak? no check

I don't know if my sudden forgetfulness has anything to do with my stress about what will be happening Wednesday(more on that then if I remember), or if its a lack of sleep, or because that little enemy of all womankind is currently visiting.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going back to bed in hopes of finding my memories, or at least having some nice yummy dreams.

1 comment:

KG said...

Where's a picture of the kid? I want to see it!