10 things about Food
1) I love bananas, BUT I cannot stand the smell of them or the way they feel when you peel them. It seriously makes me shudder, and I MUST eat bananas with a paper towel or something if they are completely peeled.
2) Chinese Food is my favorite food group. I could eat Chinese food every single day. Just give me a hot guy, some good chinese and some bad beer, and you got my idea of heaven.
3) If I cant have Chinese food, I will readily go for Mexican instead. Though only burritos. None of that fancy schmancy fajita crap for me. Beans, Rice, Meat. That is all.
4) I am a cheese freak. Give me a good cheese and I can describe it to you using about 3-5 different words such as 'overtones', 'floral notes', 'cave aged', 'aftertaste'. Tasting cheese is a very very fine art. Just ask my cheese guy.
5) I will never ever ever look at milk the same way ever again. I spent 2 years in high school on the Dairy Foods Team for FFA. Where they teach you how to identify, and 'score' all the off flavors in milk. Totally ruins a nice cold glass when you get a slight metallic and feed undertone to it.
6) On the same note I will never ever look at PEAS the same way again. If y'all knew what I did from 2 summers of harvesting them you wouldn't eat them either. Then again it goes for most low growth harvested foods.
7) I have eaten animals that I raised and butchered myself. That was the best f*cking turkey EVER. Melt in your mouth delicious. Though that may of had something to do with the fact that the besterd wasn't chasing me around anymore.
8) I can look at a cow, pig, chicken or whatever, and pick out the best cuts of meat on the hoof(or foot, or claw or whatever). Personally I prefer picking my meat while still on the hoof.
9) While I love pickles, and olives unlike some people in this household I cannot even stomach the juice that goes with said items. My sister drinks pickle juice, AND olive juice straight *shudders* there is NO way we were gestated in the same uterus no way.
10) I love cereal for breakfast. I will only eat cereal(hot or cold) for breakfast. Though in order to eat it, it must all get completely dunked, not once but twice before I will eat ANY of it, though it must NOT be soggy, just damp.