Sunday, June 15, 2008

100 Things- The Entertainment Edition

So this is my next to last 100 things post. Tomorrow we will wrap it up in a big way so tune in then to find out!

Today's post will center around my 10 favorite: Books/Movies/Songs/Television Shows. Do you have any idea how hard it was to narrow that list down? No? This is one subject that I could probably do a top 50 of(so count yourself lucky I DID narrow it down).

These are listed in no particular order.


Top 10 TV/Movies/Songs/Books:

1) "I Hope You Dance" By Lee Ann Womack- I wrote a page and a half essay in 10th grade about this song, I'll have to dig it up sometime.

2) "Butterfly Kisses" By Bob Carlisle- This is and always will be my "Daddy song" aka the "Father Daughter Dance" song for my wedding.

3) "She Didn't Have Time" By Terri Clark- This has become my theme song of sorts for life (not to be confused with "International Harvester" which is my SUMMER theme song)

4) "A Walk in the Clouds" Everytime I see this movie it makes me cry. I am NOT a Keanu Reeves fan, BUT I love him to death in this movie.

5) "A Walk To Remember" I have some very strong memories attached to this movie. We WILL NOT cover them, as they are not 'fit for print'(okay maybe we will just not here and now, maybe when this blog grows up a little)

6) "Blood Ties" Best vampire series ever made. Do NOT try to even tell me that "Moonlight" was better. It was a cheap knock off of the 'real thing'. It was the Fucci.

7) "JAG" I was a fan of this show from the time I was about 9 years old. I remember having a HUGE crush on David James Elliot(I now wonder what I was thinking). I still love Catherine Bell, and follow her career pretty closely.

8) "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" I stumbled onto this one after falling in love with "Bewitched". I even named a cat "Harvey". I did however LOVE Aaron, but was happy that Sabrina ran off with Harvey instead(yes I was a shipper even then).

9) "The Call of the Wild"  By Jack London- This is a must read book, in fact every 2 years or so I re-read it just because I can.

10) "Stargate Atlantis" Did you really think I could make a list of my 10 favorites and NOT include the show that I have devoted the last year to memorizing(okay not literally). I love this show with wild abandon. Yes I realize to some this makes me a geek(not most of my readers however). I do not care. I am happier being a Geek than I ever have been at any other point in my life.

No comments: