So today my 100 things comes to an end(stop applauding, you know you liked it!). In the past 9 editions I have covered many many topics: Entertainment, Parties, Travel, Countries *waves* Hi Europe!, Food, Random stuff, Crushes, Jobs, and ME!
So since I am at a loss for a topic I can do 10 things over its going to be again Random day!
10 Random Things:
1) I have recently discovered a few different kinds of Jell-O shots. My favorite recipe is for the Caffeinated Jell-O shots. Please share your favorite Jell-O shot recipe!
2) Apparently my muse works really hard when it wants to. Not always on the 'correct' project. For instance I am supposed to be writing a Squirrel Fic. My muse would much rather play with Photoshop, and make Profiles, and wall papers.
3) My sciatic nerve has been acting up again. It has been almost 3 years since my last attack of sciatic. I have no idea why this is happening NOW or what caused this bout. I know what started it though.
4) In a search through my boxes of
crap stuff, I recently found my high school diploma.
5) I am a pack rat. I have stuff that I don't remember acquiring. Anyone need some Beta Gravel?
6) The only kind of ice cream I will ever eat again is Tillamook Ice Cream. It is like heaven in a quart.
7) I have a 4 inch scar on my upper right arm. It is NOT from some horrid accident, so stop saying that! It is from a cat, shut up, I know that is a crappy story but its the truth.
8) When writing stories, and especially poetry, I MUST write them on paper before I put them on the laptop. I will edit the crap out of them on the laptop, then they get filed away into 'the book' where I keep all my poetry.
9) I have 3 "Rodeo style" belt buckles. I only know where 1 of them currently is. I worked my butt off for those things.
10) There is no way that my sister and I shared the same uterus, even if we were born 7 years apart. I am too much a geeky-tomboy, and she too much a preppy-athletic-popular-girly girl to have shared the same growing environment.
So with that concludes our visit into the 100 things list. Tune in tomorrow for the Gay Feline Chronicles.