Thursday, June 12, 2008

100 Things, The Countries Edition

So since I'd rather not think today, I thought I'd come up with 10 countries that have visited my blog. There are a couple places that I'm not sure where they are, maybe y'all can help me(cities not countries). This will also be known as the 'cheaters' edition of 100 things.

I'd like YOU *yes YOU* to suggest a topic for tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) UK including the British Virgin Islands

2) Canada- Ontario, Alberta, and Quebec

3) Norway

4) Pakistan- Uh, okay why?

5) Italy

6) Switzerland

7) Mexico

8) Spain

9) Finland

10) Indonesia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here is the part where I ask for your help.

Can you tell me where the heck the following 3 cities are? I'm rather curious as Google Maps cannot find them.

~ Sneby and Österdälje

I *think* these are located somewhere in Europe, just no clue where

~ Little Burleigh 

Again, I *think* its somewhere in Europe but not sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Österdälje and Sneby are in Sweden, and Little Burleigh is in the UK (Somerset to be exact ;) ).

As for a 10 things for tomorrow... Now you've done the countries that have visited you blog, why not make a list of the countries you've been to ar that you would like to go to ? :)

Anonymous said...

How about 10 things you would do if you won the lottery???