Okay so recently in my Fight The Frump posts, many of you have been leaving wonderful, helpful comments on other things to try.
Now I am going to bore you with the whole reason I (a self proclaimed frumpy goat farmer) decided to get in on Fight The Frump.
* My pre-FtF routine(PFR) included: Showering, and air drying hair. That was it. No cute shoes, no adorable hair cuts, no crazy little black dresses.
* The only piece of 'hair' equipment I own(besides a brush) is a Hair dryer. Oh and a 20 year old curling iron that doesn't work.
* That's right I do NOT own ANY of the following:
> Flat Iron
> Working Curling Iron
> Crimping Iron
> 7 zillion hair products
* I was starting to feel like the only place I could hang out was a truck stop. PFR I was dressing in Flannel shirts, and plaid, and coveralls, seriously NOT even anywhere remotely frump free.
* My big new years resolution was to feel better about my body no matter how it looked. It's my body, it does amazing things for me, yet I hated it.
* I raise goats, meaning I spend 98% of my time covered in mud and other assorted 'natural' products.
* In the near future I plan on going back to school(most likely this fall), so I'd like to be able to dress 'normally' not like a farmer, nor a mother.
* I wanted to step outside my 'comfort zone' and see what it was like to be a girl, not just a down and dirty farm girl(not that I have a problem being down and dirty).