Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crazy Days Link

So today I WAS going to have a name poll for y'all to vote on for the wee ducklings. Alas I lost the file with the final 9 choices in it, and now have to re-agonize over them so that I have choices.

So instead I'd like to share a link to a friend's blog. See I'm a member of a forum(affectionately known as ADB), and earlier this week MGM was holding a poll on their web site.

A little back story first.

T: My good friend from Florida

WG: My friend from Wales

A slight knowledge of Stargate Atlantis, is required.

My good friend T, sort of became a voting addict(sorry T you KNOW its true). So I was teasing her about it in my usual fashion, and came up with the likely scenario that she'd taken some 'wraith enzyme' and wasn't sleeping, and spent all her time voting.

So WG, T and I were bantering this story line back and forth. WG's muse got a hold of her, and held her in a death grip.

So she wrote a story. Starring Trish, Herself, and I.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7 (last chapter)

1 comment:

KG said...

Damn - I want to vote on duckling names!