Friday, February 29, 2008

Fight The Frump while feeling like you're dying

Photobucket


Since it is Friday it is time to FIGHT THE FRUMP! with Mrs. Fussypants! Hopefully Mrs. Fussypants is feeling better. I feel for you girl Mr. Flu Enza SUCKS!

So as I am sure you know by now, I have basically felt like dying all week. You can read about it here, here, here, and here. So today when I had to go out in public about the only thing I had the energy for was leaving. I had been working outside some until my prednisone, which supposedly makes people 'hyper', made me pass out on the couch in the living room. Since I was just running to the feed store I went ahead and made myself look semi-nice.

Before I got 'De-frumped' I looked like this:

Photobucket
Notice the icky stringy hair?
and the lack luster eyes?
and the grumpy 'just kill me now' look?

With just a few quick quirks I looked like this:

Photobucket
Look at that hair! It has volume!

Photobucket
Those eyes just pop don't they?
and look! there's color to my boring dull lips!

Photobucket
See? doesn't look to bad considering this is 5 minutes
AND just for the feed store(seriously I normally go in barn clothes)

Just a quick reminder- the give-away deadline for the Simply Salads book ends tommorow March 1st. So go visit last weeks Frump Fighters' post to get entered to win! And don't forget to visit all the other Frump Fighters!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

The down side is the feed store employees may not recognize you! Loved this...

Anonymous said...

And your pretty smile always helps!