Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 3, and a fun trip

So, I have made it through yet another day of the "No-Ponytail Challenge". This has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. In fact thanks to this I'm thinking about letting my hair grow out some and go back to my NATURAL color of dirty dishwater blonde. Maybe a nice chest length would be cute or something I don't know yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was an Island day, Kenzie and I drove out to Whidbey, and visited our good friends out at TLBF. They have been having baby goats since mid-january and today was the first time we got to see them. I have forgotten(like I do every year) how small they are! Gosh, I am excited now to have our first kids of the spring. Our babies aren't due until April 1st(yup april fools!) this week I am going to try to carve out some time to preg check the girls and see if I can get a guesstimate on how many they are carrying. I can't wait to hear those fast little heartbeats thud-thud-thudding along as they ride around in mom. Pretty soon we should be able to start seeing them kicking and moving which is always neat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have also discovered that apparently Blue Extra strength Benadryl and I are NOT friends. At least not in the 'recommended dosage'. I had an allergic reaction to something today and popped the 'recommended dosage' which worked great on the swelling and itching that goes along with allergies. Though it really hit me hard as I was driving home and thankfully when I got home kenzie went straight to sleep(she hadn't taken a nap AGAIN) so i was able to pass out and sleep it off. Next time I'd like someone to cut me off at one blue benadryl please!

1 comment:

SAHMmy Says said...

Wow! Congratulations on getting over the hump of the no ponytail challenge! Your hair looks great down! I'm thinking a cut about that length would suit me. Thanks for the linkage :)