Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*deep breath*

So I sit here at the library in town, typing away checking my email, writing the blog and trying to not jump with joy. My wonderful new Dell shipped! It's on its way to my hot little hands, now I just need the cash to pay it off. I cannot wait. This gives me something to look forward to doing. Transfering all my stuff from Ronald the Crapshiba, to Shiny Dell(it won't be named till I figure out its personality). Oh and this internet-less thing? might be survivable. Just maybe. Except for the fact that our DVR Unit crapped out yesterday too. So I'm thinking I just need to avoid technology all together. Well got to run.

1 comment:

Eternal Sunshine said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my Friday Fight the Frump post. In case you're interested, I FINALLY posted my before and after pictures. Come check them out if you want!

http://scooterm74.blogspot.com

Thanks and have a great day!
Melody @ Eternal Sunshine of an Empty Mind