Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Going to Burbank

So after much debate, discussion and deep thought, I have finally decided on what to get myself for my 21st birthday.

I AM attending the 2008 Creation Burbank SG Convention.

I do not care wether anyone likes it or not. My family thinks its rather odd. They've 'geek danced' me into oblivion and continue to make fun of me but hey, I'm who I am and I like me.

So I already reserved a room, now I just have to arrange two sets of flights(one from Seattle to Burbank and the other from Denver to Burbank), and buy the tickets and various photo opportunities. I can't wait! Its going to be a blast.

This also means that I am now re-scheduling my birthday from 8/10 to somewhere between 11/21 and 11/23.

Though I will still be going on 8/12 and getting my shiny horizontal drivers license.

No comments: