Friday, July 18, 2008

Have you ever....

been glad that you didn't do something you planned on doing? Be it driving somewhere, getting in a certain elevator, whatever?

Well today I am having one of those moments. A number of months ago I stumbled upon the fact that one of my favorite actors was going to be doing a Sci-Fi Convention in Orlando, this weekend.

Originally I was going to fly down there, and do the whole con thing. Well than I started looking into airfare, hotel, etc. and realized that I'd not be able to afford it and should plan farther out in the year for a con(hence the "I'm Going to Burbank" thing).

Well I just logged into my message board for the aforementioned actor, and found out that he apparently had to cancel his appearance at this convention. So, so glad I didn't go now.

No comments: