Monday, April 28, 2008

And the award goes to

So since I don't have any awards for my blog currently and didn't feel like going and stealing one from somewhere, to award my new favorite blog, I figured I'd make one up. I have no clue how acceptable this is but I'm sure that they won't turn down a blog award(cause really who would)?

I'd like to introduce the Smokin' Hot Blog Award.

smokinhotblogaward

There is only one real 'rule' for this award. It should be given to a blogger who makes you laugh/snort/chuckle, on a regular basis.

Now without further ado, I'd like to hereby present my new award to

*Drum Roll*

Law Student Hot Mama

Are you reading her blog yet? No? Well why the heck not?

She is seriously funny and when she recently went on 'vacation' I missed her witty blog so much that I kept re-reading her feeds. Make sure you check out her T.I.T's  series she runs every Tuesday that is guaranteed to make you at least a little peeved about something.

2 comments:

KG said...

Awww . . . shucks! You really re-read all my old stuff when I was gone? Don't worry. I won't disappoint. Totally Incensed Tuesday is baaaaack tomorrow!

Thanks! I gotta pass it on!!!

Heather said...

I do lurve a blogger who makes up their rules...and awards! haha!

I worked for a lawyer. I will most definitely go read whylawyerssuck