Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Washington Sunsets, and a load of Peas

The first part of this post is pretty self explanatory- I snapped some sunset pictures the other night when I was working. They didn't turn out quite as good as my sunrise pics but oh well!

8-5-08 001

8-5-08 002

 

  The second set of pictures I was going to save until the next video gets posted, but since I don't know when that will be(I still have to shoot it when I work next), I'm going to post them now.

The other night I loaded my bin as full as I could, and then snapped pictures. This is what 5,000 lbs(or 2 and a half TONS) of peas looks like. They are then loaded into the pea truck, taken back to the plant and flash frozen and packaged.

8-5-08 003

8-5-08 004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sunset pics. Washington sunset sounds like it should be the title of a song?