Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday wrap up

Tonight the family took me out to dinner to celebrate my birthday and embarrass me.

They ordered me a margarita, that was big enough to swim in, and then proceeded to give me crap when I didn't drink it all. They(my father) also informed the restaurant that it was my birthday, little did I know he mentioned WHICH one it was. *sighs* So I was sitting there expecting churros, or some other dessert thing to be brought out to go with the sombreros and off key singing. No, that would have been too easy. Instead the restaurant provided me with a straight shot of tequila(that they literally poured down me).

Later that night my dad and I went out grocery shopping, since we weren't working, and I was going to buy my first bottle of wine. Well him being Mr. 'Expert' *pshaw* he recommended a nice Chardonnay. Ennh, it was okay but not my cup of tea.

No comments: