Monday, March 31, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

So as ya'll know last week I found the PERFECT little black dress. Now I am having a dilemma. What shoes/boots do I wear with it?

 

Do I wear the PERFECT boots?

3-31-08 001

 

Or do I wear the SILVER heels?

3-31-08 0063-31-08 008

 

Or the CRIMSON heels?

3-31-08 009  3-31-08 010

 

What do YOU think? I NEED to know I'm not sure what to do here. I am getting a mani/pedi on Wednesday evening just for this event.

 

The Silver heels are chunky and wide in the heel, with a good gripping surface.

The Crimson heels are narrower, but more stylish.

THE BOOTS are just plain sexy but I wonder if they may be too high for the dress?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Crimson but that's just me lol I like the silver too tho....

Not the boots. unless you already decided on them lol

NZ_Jackie said...

I agree, the Crimson heels gives a nice bit of colour to the outfit!

NZJ