Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mackenzies Momma: Raw

So you know lemmings? those cute little creatures that insist upon chucking themselves off of cliffs? Well I am a Lemming. There I said it(admittance is the first step to recovery right?) I am the kind of person who if everyone else(or somebody really awesome like Mrs. Flinger) is doing something I feel compelled to do so. So therefore when the aforementioned Awesome Mrs. Flinger posted a picture of herself first thing in the morning I decided I too must jump on the band wagon.

So without further ado here is how I look when I get up:
Photobucket
Attractive, No?

Others who've also taken the Challenge include:

Sweetney
Her Bad Mother
Breed Em And Weep
Oh The Joys
Mamalogues
Red Neck Mommy
Mother Bumper

Amanda
Mama Loves
Gwendomama
Shaz
The Cheese Blog
Mamified Me
Loralee
Heather B

And of COURSE we cannot forget the WONDERFUL! MRS. FLINGER! So are YOU (that's right YOU sitting there reading this blog in you're pj's) going to take the challenge?

2 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

YEY! Thanks for playing!! And wow, girl, you make me blush saying so many nice things. :-)

OhTheJoys said...

That.

Is the best picture of the whole bunch.

Seriously.

Awesome.