Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friends

Pinky and the Brain, Sylvester and Tweety, Tom and Jerry, Roadrunner and Wylie Coyote, Bugs and Daffy. What do all these characters have in common?

They are friends through and through. Friends till the end. No matter how much they fight(and goodness knows they do) they are still pals of some sort.

I have a friend like that. Now I am starting to wonder if I have become too grown up for her. Too grown up, you ask with a perplexed look on your face, how is that possible? Well my dear wonderful, amazing friend and I when combined have the gross age of about 12. We laugh, and joke and generally act like ninnies(okay who says we do anyways?). Its a guaranteed good time when you put us together.

Like that time we went to Pullman:
Photobucket

Or the Giant Marshmellow incident. That was good times! (you would of had to be there)

I just hope our friendship isn't going to shimmy into nothingness, because I don't know if I could bear to say goodbye to this wonderful, awesome, amazing friend.

No comments: