Monday, September 1, 2008

On this Labor Day my thanks go out to....

All the men and women out there protecting our country. Yes I realize they have their 'own' holidays BUT I think that they should be thanked every single day for the things that they do. If it weren't for them we wouldn't be free and have many of the rights and privileges that we currently do.

I was out at the fair yesterday and got a chance to stop by the ARMY's booth, and chat with them for a while, and it was quite nice. I also grabbed a couple of pictures of the awesome and hilarious new 'promotional tool' they are using.

0831081415a

0831081415b 

I'm not quite sure who they are trying to recruit with an 8 foot tall blow up, but according to the recruiter I spoke to it's at least getting the word out in a 'fun new way'.

1 comment:

KG said...

Aww - thanks, man! Well - on behalf of my husband, anyway!