Monday, November 17, 2008

Squirrel Fiction is now live

Squirrel blog advert

Just wanted to say that if you want to check out what I've been doing lately this is probably the place to go.


See a number of months ago I got involved in writing for a group of my friends the "Squirrels" over on the Dgeek forum.

Originally I was planning on just writing one story and calling it quits. Then I discovered how much fun it was to write the stuff(as you get to intermix real people into fictional situations). So I kept writing it.

The I discovered Photoshop and started making banners and art for fun.

Nikki and I were creating so much content that it started to overwhelm her personal blog where we had been publishing so she set up the New home of Squirrel Fiction.

Squirrel Fiction Network is a fun place to drop by have a good laugh and kick your feet up. So if you feel so inclined to- drop by say hi! But be warned our inner geeks are out in full over there :D

No comments: