Saturday, June 30, 2007

Some of my perusings for the week





Okay so Tiff has been hounding me lately about Blood Ties and the "Blood books". So last week I reserved 4 of the 5 on the libraries website. They came in today! I got the first 4 books sadly the library doesn't have the fifth one on their owned list. I also checked out "The Dadddy Clock" by Judy Markey, it is HILARIOUS! I have been laughing my butt off the whole time. I also picked up(not pictured) "The Wedding Survior" that is on my list to read soon.

I am looking for some more books since my list is currently rather short, and sweet. It will only take me probably about 5 days to get through these books, I am also discovering the beauty of audiobooks and am sitting here currently listening to "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella.

No comments: