Thursday, December 17, 2009

Facebook Quiz #4

The What Is? portion


Your good luck charm: lets not talk about it
Best song you ever heard: ever? that’s a hard one I don’t think there is just one
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Uhm probably falling onto a fence
What's your room like: small crowded, and full of electronics
Last thing you said: Meh
What is beside you: Cat
What shampoo do you use: Uhm whatever I can afford
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: I have managed to ‘kill’ 2 cars, and had my favorite goat die
Your body type? : Medium
Your skin tone?: Farmer’s tanned
Your most missed memory: My machine from my summer job
the first thing that comes to mind when you hear: Blue?: sleep
Today's date: December 14th 2009
What is the best grade you've ever gotten on an essay: Probably an A-
What is the shortest distance between two objects?: a squiggle
Your biggest fear?: a lot of things
Your happiest moment?: my daughter’s birth
On your feet?: blankets

More MISC questions:
Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000?: possibly is it recently washed?
Would you go to a Manson concert if you had a free ticket?: No. Just no.
If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with ...: Uhm..*pretends to ponder* Kavan Smith, and my BFF
If you loved someone and you were keeping something from them an: an what? I'm not sure what I'm being asked
Do you admire anyone?: yeah I do
Who is the last person that called you: The Elementary school
Who was the last person you slow danced with: oh dear quiz must you remind me I haven’t danced in 4+ years?
What makes you laugh the most: My BFF
What makes you smile: Lots of things I have an odd sense of humor
Do you like filling these out: kinda
Do you wear contacts or glasses?: glasses have for years.
Do you like yourself: no..wait..yes…wait…maybe?
Do you get along with your family: Depends on whom you are referring to
Do you have piercings below the waist: nooooo
Have you stolen anything over $30?:  nope
Are you obsessive?: Yes. Yes I am.
Are you compulsive?: Definitely. You should see my filing system on my computer.
Want to have children?: have them :)
Do you like mornings?: Mornings are nights to me.
Do you enjoy seafood?: I live in Washington…so sort of..if cooked right
What are you listening to right now: “Mr Cavendash, I Presume” by Julia Quinn
What makes you happy: Night time
What did you do yesterday: watched football
Got any awards: yes I have several
What car do you wish to have?: one that runs reliably.
Do you want to get married: maybe
If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change: too many things
Good driver: yeah
Good dancer: heck…no
Good Singer: in the car
Have a lava lamp: no
How many remote controls are in your house: too many.
Are you double jointed: no
What do you dream about: Let’s not discuss it okay? It would probably scar you for life
Last time you showered: yesterday
The last movie you saw at the theatres: Honestly? probably “Marley & Me” or “Star Trek”
Scary or happy movies: happy
Root beer or Dr. Pepper: Dr. Pepper if I have to choose
Mud or Jell-O wrestling: neither.
Vanilla or chocolate: Both
Skiing or Boarding: I’d like to learn to ski
Summer or winter: Summer
Silver or Gold: White Gold
Diamond or pearl: depends- who’s giving it to me?
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset is my sunrise
Sprite or 7up: neither ick.
Orange juice or apple juice: orange juice
Cats or dogs: dogs
Coffee or tea: Both
Phone or in person: who am I talking to? 
Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Oldest of 2
Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
Describe Yourself In One Word: Amalgam
What's your biggest fear?: lots of things
What's your biggest mistake?: lets not talk about it.
Your proudest accomplishment?: my daughter
#1 Priority in your life: the kid
Dream job: Veterinarian
Special talents: does being a walking version of IMdB count? oh what about walking Jukebox?
Where are you right now?: in my bed
Where would you rather be?: Vancouver
Famous person you'd like to meet: Well I already met him once…but I’d gladly meet him again
Place to visit before you die: Europe
Song to be played at your funeral: something snappy

2 comments:

Kennis said...

Bwahahahahaha: Is it recently washed. Bwahahahaha...WOW.

Mackenzies Momma said...

Well it *is* a million dollars. You can do a lot with that ;)