Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facebook Quiz #3

This is the Have You Ever? portion


Swam in freezing water: Yes yes I have
Jumped off a house: a house no a barn yes
Been attacked: depends on what you mean by ‘attacked’
Been on a plane: yes
Gotten injured: yes I’m a klutz
Bungee jumped: No
White water rafted: no
Pulled an all-nighter: I worked night shift for four years so you do the math 
Broken a bone: I sprained/fractured my wrist last winter
Lied about your age: no
Been in a hot air balloon: nope
Surfed: nope
Stolen anything?: yeah when I was 7
Been drunk before noon?: no
Had sex in a public place?: uhm…no?
Got caught telling a lie?: yes
Got a speeding ticket: Never
Been arrested: nope
Littered: yeah
Fantasized about a co-worker:  no I work in agriculture have you seen farm boys?
Cheated on a test: no
Cheated in a relationship: no
Failed a class: yes..ugh
Screened your phone calls: yes
Eaten food off the floor?: yes
Stuck gum under a desk: nah
Wished you were someone else: yes
Cried during a movie: yes
Had a one night stand?: Tried to…can we not talk about it?

and the Do You? Portion:
Hold grudges: sometimes depends
Play an instrument: no
Read the newspaper: try to when I have time
Believe in ghosts: yeah I guess
Have an obsession: Heck yes I do. We just won’t talk about it.
Like winning: Nah I like staying out of the spotlight
Like waiting: depends what I’m waiting for
Have freckles: no
Snore: no?
Believe in love at first sight: I thought I did at one time
Wear contacts or glasses: glasses
Like yourself: sometimes i do sometimes I don’t
Get along with your family?: some of them
Do you wish you lived somewhere else?: All the time
Do you like roller coasters?: no way
Enjoy spending time with your Mom?: heck no
Ever think about the price of gasoline?: yeah I drive by at least 10 gas stations on my way to school every day
Sleep with a fan on?: in the summer
Have a good handle on spelling?: uh…ledz c…no?
Ever type "kik" instead of "lol"?: huh? Idk?
Know how to play chess?: no
Want to get married?: Maybe someday
Ever miss being a little kid?: heck yeah
Like seafood?:

3 comments:

Kennis said...

OMG On 1 and 2: Crazy woman :)

Hmm...the farm boys on TV are always hot?! Maybe you should just find that farm, lol.

The one night stand thing? SOOO intrigued, lol

(ok, its official, word verification hates me....amatr...Thanks word verification, I needed someone else to make me feel bad about myself today, lol. Amateur :))

Mackenzies Momma said...

On 1- I live in the Northwest, its cold here frequently and sometimes you just really want to go in the water. :)

2- The barn backed up to a hill, and it was about 3-4 feet from the roof to the hill. I didn't want to walk all the way to the other end and climb down the ladder lol.

One night stand thing- I may have to email you about that one it is *not* blog appropriate ;)

(And gotta love word verification at times)

Kennis said...

OMG wait! I totally know what you mean now about the roof thing...I've totally jumped off a roof!!! I forgot about it...but, I was like 7 or 8 and that was a looooong time ago, lol.