Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I took a Giant leap of faith today

As you may know I've recently been dabbling in photography a bit more since I got shiny new Mr. Cannon in November.

I'd gotten a few shots that had friends and acquaintences in awe so today when I logged online and saw that Google was running a contest for student photographers, I decided to enter. I figure the worst that can happen is that I not make the short list. Right?


I'm up for the Google Photography Prize


By the way on the off chance I do win, I guess I should learn who Martin Parr is, hunh?

2 comments:

welshnikki said...

Hi Kass, remember me? Sorry to have not been in touch before. Going to catch up here in reverse order.

Really excited to hear about the competion, hope you win.

Nikki

(what do you mean, who the heck is she? ! lol)

PinkPanthress said...

Hello, I know it might be a bit off-topic, but I am following you on this one! ;)