Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm still here....tired...but here

So with the holidays now over, and no goats yet expecting(so *not* my job this year thankfully) I now turn my attention to more important things.

 

Like CLE/CWS planning. In 25 short days I will be teaching not 1 but 2 full length classes and only have one set of curriculum fully finished. I am freaking out because I'm not sure what(or how) to teach the other class.

 

Since I returned from Burbank I have slept very little as I *hate* this time of year when it is dark more than light.

You can find my notes on Burbank HERE. I had a great time and now just need to figure out how to keep being able to go to these things.

 

We recently spent 12 days stranded by the snow. That was an exercise in patience and fun. The insane amounts of snow have stuck around though we have gotten down to about a one foot average across most of the yard, though the driveway is still lined by snow boulders from the kindly neighbors' CAT.

 

This Friday will mark the end of a very fun chapter in my life. Stargate Atlantis' 100th and final episode will air.  They have already green lit a movie but no word yet on when it will be out.

 

Creation Burbank 004edited

Kavan Smith and I

AKA: The Reason I went To Burbank and made a fool out of myself :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture of you and Kavan - you lucky thing you!

I'm sure you'll do just fine teaching your classes. :)

KG said...

Heh - glad you had fun.

Sorry about all the snow - I saw about it on the news and got a little nostalgic since it's been 80 here. But only a little nostalgic ... because then I remembered how annoying shoveling snow is. But then I missed skiing and was less annoyed and more nostalgic, again.

*wistful sigh*

Skiing.