Monday, July 6, 2009

So let’s try this again

Remember last year I worked harvesting peas?  And remember how I said I wasn’t going back? Yeah, that didn’t work out so well.

 

Tomorrow is supposed to be the start of pea season. It ought to be interesting considering as far as we all know there are no machines on this side of the state.

 

I’m once again going to try blogging a bit about work, and some of the ‘new’ and ‘fun’ things that happen.


There are a few things I do know going into the season this year-

  • the guy who I had the most problems and whom I was promised would not return this year? Is back.
    • However as soon as I found that out I raised a stink and requested not to be on his crew as I would NOT want to be forced to file a complaint again this year.
  • I requested the foreman I had last year as at least he knows me and respects me for what I am- a female driver. I don’t have to try to outdo everyone(doesn’t mean I still don’t do it anyway)

I will keep you all informed and bring back videos and pictures when I can!

So buckle up and hang on for the bumpy exciting ride!

No comments: